--- In [email protected], "Ed Bronson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> --- In [email protected], sgp <acs322000@> wrote:
> > Ed, when you get a chance would you please try both ` and ] as 
> >  --sgp
> 
> Okay, with 4.7h loaded, both the ` and ] work as macro keys. 

OK, good.  

Right now this change would affect everyone.  I'd like to try to make 
it only for vista.  

With xp compatibility mode on, I cannot.  I have read that xp 
compatibilty mode does not really do much.  Have your tried running 
with out it?  If it seems to work, can you confirm by trying all the 
tests in my first note.



> 
> FavFolders is still a bit problematic. Now with Bruce's last few
> revisions, I can get it to send the enter key to change directories.
> But, about half the time it will still erase part of the file name
> after the directory change. 

When PowerPro sends the enter, the dialog box has to reposition 
itself on the new folder and then be ready to accept the keys 
representing the old file name which use to appear.  For some reason, 
it seems to miss some at random.  Perhaps I could insert a delay 
after the enter.  I will look into this.

A possible way of checking would be to continually switch to the 
existing folder.  This possibly should be more reliable, since 
Windows would already have the folder contents in memory.

Reply via email to