--- In [email protected], "brucexs" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > With xp compatibility mode on, I cannot. I have read that xp > compatibilty mode does not really do much. Have your tried running > with out it? If it seems to work, can you confirm by trying all the > tests in my first note.
Running without compatibility mode the FavFolders act the same. I still lose part of the filename every time I switch directories. > A possible way of checking would be to continually switch to the > existing folder. This possibly should be more reliable, since > Windows would already have the folder contents in memory. > This didn't help at all. In fact, it seemed that switching to new folders would sometimes bring the whole filename back. I'll try to get around to trying all the original tests when I get some time. Oh, by the way, the debug message was: 00000 1972476 vista 0 0 0 0 Wed Jul 11 13:09:48 2007
