I asked the PowerMail devs in January 2000 if this Eudora feature might
make its way into Powermail... obviously it didn't.
Since I organize my mails into client or project folders, and thus have
all incoming and outgoing mails relevant  to them in one folder, this
feature would make a big difference to me.
Showing both the "to" and "from" colums is not really an option. In a
folder with, say, 500 received and 500 sent mails, having both columns
visible will mean that I'll see my own name (which by now I know quite
well enough, thank you) not 500 (superflous) times, but 1000.
PowerMail is visually much more cluttered anyway, compared to Apple's
beautiful Mail.app, so I don't need *even more* distraction.
The automatic saving of attachments to files on disk (instead of bloating
the database), and the ability to automatically display html mails as
text, are two nice and very welcome features, though.

--
phil braun
made on a Mac

On 3 May, 2004, Lane Roathe [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote