[Sherman Wilcox <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> schrieb am 4.5.2004 um 0:03 Uhr:]

>In those folders that I store both incoming and outgoing messages, I
>usually display the From column. This lets me easily see if it's an
>incoming or outgoing message (although I also use the icons in the far
>left column). I don't have any folders that display BOTH the To and From
>columns.

I use the same setting (but I don't need "spam rating" anywhere).

In my "theme" folders for example I don't see to whom I sent a mail
because there are also incoming mails and I chose to see from which
person they came. Using "To" additionally I don't have the space (and it
is not very satisfactory because then I would have a field with
unnecessary infos with *every* message). I chose to see

status
online status
subject
from