On 8-Jul-10, at 6:43 AM, MB wrote:

That could be said, however this is ruling out PowerMail as a client
IMHO as the IMAP-support is very basic. But this does depend on the
amount of traffic of course. I do check webmail accounts with more
sporadic traffic via IMAP in PowerMail

Yes, that's an option I am looking at. We have Squirrel on the server... but it's REALLY not pwermail, is it?!?

I wonder if "environments" will help with the corruption issue... it could limit database access to a 'one user - multiple points of access' situation, which would stop update collisions and that inherent risk of corruption. Yes/no?

--
John Snippe