Raoul,

I'm sure Lindsay could design a language, but it might only be
an imagined intuitive-to-him language.

apologies if i misunderstand, but if you are saying that the devil is
in the details, i fully agree, and that is what i mean by logic being
non-intuitive, and similarly programming. in other words, having a
DWIMNWIS language is not easy.

What I am trying to say is that Lindsay might only design a language
that is intuitive to his declarative memory.  When he gets to
use it in practice he might not find it intuitive at all (ie, his
procedural memory might not get on with it at all).

--
Derek M. Jones                         tel: +44 (0) 1252 520 667
Knowledge Software Ltd                 mailto:de...@knosof.co.uk