On 2016-12-01 11:44, Carl Lindner wrote:
Mike,

I have been using Armadillo aka Software Passport for years. I do not know of any protection issues but my distribution to clients is limited - in the
couple dozen range.

When I bought, it was purchased as 32 or 64 bit.  That depended on the
source machine, not the target.

Carl

Thanks, Carl. My machines are 64-bit, but I'm sure some clients out there still have 32-bit.