I was keeping up.

"Can you elaborate on that?  Is that because of the binary storing in VCX
files?  Would that also apply to SCX files too?

My business and data logic are all in PRGs so I'm just curious at this
point (because it seems like I'm protected otherwise since you only listed
VCX)."

Combining the dbf-like container in your dll or exe is easily consumable
unless the file itself, dll or exe, is secured.

Or it is just as safe as a prg in the same dll-exe.

On Fri, Dec 2, 2016 at 1:36 PM, <mbsoftwaresoluti...@mbsoftwaresolutions.com