On Wed, Aug 9, 2017 at 8:37 PM, Ken Dibble <krdib...@stny.rr.com> wrote:

> A recent Win 10 update broke the Update History. Could that be why the user
> thinks nothing has been installed?
>
> http://www.computerworld.com/article/3214488/microsoft-windows/windows-10-1607-cumulative-update-kb-4034658-wipes-out-update-history.html

I've got to get back to reading wOOdy's column more regularly!

> Windows Automatic Updates. Just Say No. (TM)

Yeah, a mixed blessing at its very best. A lot of folks wouldn't
update at all if the machine didn't do it for them, but I'd really
like to wait 48 hours and let other people find out the updates aren't
working.

--
Ted Roche
Ted Roche & Associates, LLC