We STILL have about half our machines at work and my personal laptop, that
won't reboot properly after some updates.  Get the black screen with the
spinning white dots forever.  The only common thing between them is they
are all Dells.

Microsoft is really beginning to bug me (more so now then ever!).  We have
been considering ChromeBoxes and remote desktop into a Windows server, but
even that would require massive change.  We are heavily dependent on Excel
automation for lots of things we do.

Fred