From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Vince Teachout
Sent: Tuesday, December 05, 2006 11:58 AM
To: ProFox Email List
Subject: Re: [NF] -- Hell yes to virtualization!

Virgil Bierschwale wrote:
> Boy I don't understand this at all.
> You say that we should punish a company for making a living from the
> goods that their employees make ?
>
> Whats next ?
> Are you going to put the corner convenience store out of business
> because they make a living selling their goods ?

No, not unless the store is going to sell you a can of green beans with the
proviso that you can only cook the green beans on a pot you bought from
their store, and if  you use any other pot, they can sue you.
Sure, they can legally try to insist on this, but you would be well advised
to shop elsewhere, and tell your friends to do the same.  And THAT is what
Charlie was talking about.