Eric,

Bravo on the keyboard change and the repeating keys (just really nice to have
them!)

I think your setup for j to j is exciting news too, but am disappointed after
starting the new release getting -

   jj 0
|value error: jj

The suggested scripts in desktop JHS seem to work in setting up the connection.

Maybe I'm missing a script update on the iOS side? or ??

- joey