VERSION_j_
701.1 2
   jj
|value error: jj

explicitly doing

   load '~system/util/jj.ijs'

NB. executes with no complaint (and, of course, no result shown)
NB. but then when (as suggested in http://code.jsoftware.com/wiki/Guides/iOS )
I do -

   jjset '10.1.1.23:65001 pswd'   NB. for my local network (again no result
appears) but
   jjget '~addons/math/miax'
|domain error:   jjget_jj_
|       jjget'~addons/math/misc'

   >nl_jj_ 3
jjdo
jjget
jjput
jjset

NB. So things look like they are almost working, but something is tripping me
up.

~~ a couple of aside observations...

typing paths with the greatly improved keyboard is almost as painful as it used
to be in the older version (because of having to shift to ! keyboard for / ...)

Retyping the stuff above makes me resolve to find a way to disable spell
checking in Apple mail client more easily (and may have "corrected" things that
I didn't notice - if so, please read as what you think it should be.

- joey