Eric,
I get the same results as Joey. In addition,
names_jj_ 0
PASS SERVER TAR URL
posttemplate

and PASS has the password I entered and SERVER has
192.168.0.19:65001

                        Patrick

On Wed, 9 Aug 2017, Joey K Tuttle wrote:

  VERSION_j_
701.1 2
  jj
|value error: jj

explicitly doing

  load '~system/util/jj.ijs'

NB. executes with no complaint (and, of course, no result shown)
NB. but then when (as suggested in http://code.jsoftware.com/wiki/Guides/iOS )
I do -

  jjset '10.1.1.23:65001 pswd'   NB. for my local network (again no result
appears) but
  jjget '~addons/math/miax'
|domain error:   jjget_jj_
|       jjget'~addons/math/misc'

  >nl_jj_ 3
jjdo
jjget
jjput
jjset

NB. So things look like they are almost working, but something is tripping me
up.

~~ a couple of aside observations...

typing paths with the greatly improved keyboard is almost as painful as it used
to be in the older version (because of having to shift to ! keyboard for / ...)

Retyping the stuff above makes me resolve to find a way to disable spell checking in
Apple mail client more easily (and may have "corrected" things that I didn't
notice - if so, please read as what you think it should be.

- joey