That is the jjget_jj_ from the previous j701 install. To get the new bundle
docs you will have to go through the steps I gave earlier. The did work for
Patrick, but had the nasty side effect of loosing his other data.

I am starting to understand what the problem is and should be able to fix
it the next time around.

If you really do not want to do the delete and clean install you could see
if jjget and jjput work as dyads. That is,

'~temp/t.txt' jjget '~temp/t.txt'

But the new version is much cleaner and I hope you can manage to do the
delete and clean install.