Rob,

Ok so looks like I am looking to rewrite all my specifications again in
ProofPower. A minor inconvenience but should not be a problem. I will just
pop up my specs on one screen and bring up ProofPower's XPP up on the other
screen in my Linux VM, and I should be able to rewrite them with no
problems. The only thing I can't seem to find is the symbol library in XPP.
I have found where I can insert the various Zed structures, no problem, but
there is supposed to be an XPP keyboard that has these symbols, based on
the pictures in the documentation. Is this available in the editor version
of XPP or do I need to run the full version of XPP to have access to that?

Once I get these in the system though, I definitely need to get some proofs
written for them. That is where I am having a fair bit of trouble with the
examples and documentation at the moment. I have a solid grasp of Z, and
from Rogers email and the documentation, I can just write the proofs mostly
in Z, which would save me some time in having to learn HOL right now,
though I think I will learn it anyways for the future, just at a slower
pace. In any case, the proof writing is not the issue, it is the writing in
the ProofPower environment I guess I am hung up on, along with a few other
minor things.

I will look over all the documentation again on the site Rob, and
continuing to see if I can get the examples operational so I can apply what
is shown there to my open specifications.

Thanks,
Jon