Roger,

Thanks I will look into the the make set up for when I am working on my own
specifications and databases.

Rob,

Yes, the xpp interface locks. The command executes and then I can't access
any of the taps in the journal window, the ML command line will not close,
nor can I use the palette I have open either.

Thanks,
Jon