Rob,

Thanks for the fix that really did the trick. I believe the database is
saving and I have full access to the XPP tool bar and editing, including
restarting the execution window.

I did have a question on some of the outputs from the tutorial document.
Currently I am on user013C and when I have placed some of the commands into
the terminal, via the execute line command, the ProofPower output is not
the same as is reported in the document. Is this due to some changes that
have been made since this document was published in 2002? Also a few of the
rewrite commands that were in the document threw exceptions.

Thanks,
Jon