Hi,

Replies inline.

fre jan 22 23:14:13 2016 GMT+0100 skrev François L.:
> Hi,
>
> I've same problem,
> Log say :
> Jan 22 23:07:30 s2sout13310a8   info    outgoing s2s stream myserver.tld
> ->gmail.com closed: Encrypted server-to-server communication is required
> but was not offered
> Jan 22 23:07:30 s2sout13310a8   info    Sending error replies for 1 queued
> stanzas because of failed outgoing connection to gmail.com
>
> In my prosody.cnf.lua, they are :
> s2s_require_encryption = true

This means require encryption, no exceptions. We have no plans on supporting
exceptions to this but someone could write a plugin for it if they really
wanted ;)

> s2s_insecure_domains = { "gmail.com", "xmpp-server.l.google.com" }

This adds an exception to s2s_secure_auth, not encryption requirements.

Setting s2s_secure_auth = true would implicitly require encryption except for
those in  s2s_insecure_domains.

> (i add xmpp-server.l.google.com, it's DNS entry to gtalk).

Only "gmail.com" would matter here, so this doesn't help.

> Prosody 0.99

I assume you mean 0.9.9