Hi,

Still having problems. (I didn't have time until this morning to try Jon Elson's
suggestion, ie, the addition of a "Repeat" modifier.)

1. There doesn't appear to be a "repeat=true" available to me. That is, Protel's help
doesn't show "repeat" as a valid modifier for the Sch:placewire process, and it does
nothing when added.

2. WRT checking the standard commands for example syntax, the default placewire menu
item simply uses the "Sch:placewire" process with no modifiers. No "repeat=true", or
anything else, for that matter.

3. my menu items use variants of the following modifier statement:

        COLOR=16512|LineWidth=0

where the color or linewidth changes, depending, of course, on the color and/or
linewidth that is chosen for a particular process...

It seems that when such  modifiers are added, the second "esc" (that which cancels the
command entirely) is either removed or automagically generated "for me". My
understanding, as gleaned from the Help file (Sch:placewire), is that the first "ESC"
should stop the process, and the second should cancel it.

Anyone know a way around the problem, or alternatively, can you confirm that it's just
another of those "trivial" bugs?

thanks,

aj