Hello, all:

I am trying to decide what video card to buy in my new PC (Athlon, DDR).  I
would like to know what cards are stable and fast for use with 99SE and
Win2K.  Also, I would like to know what cards to avoid.

My local PC shop will use any card I specify, but is recommending the Elsa
Synergy III (Nvidia chipset), a dual-port card.  Any comments on it?

Thanks in advance for all your advice.

Best regards,
Ivan Baggett
Bagotronix Inc.