Tim,

At 10:15 AM 2/8/01 -0600, you wrote:
>That's because the system resources that are monitored are not related to
>the total memory that you have.  It measures the amount of system table area
>that is remaining.  And that is a fixed and very small size by today's
>software requirements.  I think it totals to 64K, the amount addressable by
>a 16-bit word offset.

True.  At least mostly.  I know the 64K thing used to be the actual number,
I thought I heard that they upped the size somewhat.. but that might just
be my imagination.

>That's one of the big improvements of Win2000 - no more limited system
>resource problems.

Can anyone confirm this?  I hadn't heard this about NT5 (Win2K)  If this is
true, I'm gonna upgrade tomorrow.  Protel and I and a couple of other apps
go round and round with resources.

Thanks,

Frank

Frank Gilley