> Very simple:
>
> Use a pad.
> Choose a hole diameter and place it in the  Hole Size, X-size, & Y-size.
> For layer, choose MultiLayer.  (Helps prevent a potential bug.)

Additional:

    If you are using a screw to mount, it is better to enlarge the X-size &
Y-size to the diameter of the screw head.  I know this will give you some
un-wanted copper, but it will protect the screw head land area around the
hole.  It will also prevent you from routing any traces just below the screw
head area which may be penetrated due to the force and action of tightening
the screw.