Brad Velander
Lead PCB Design
Norsat International Inc.
#100 - 4401 Still Creek Dr.,
Burnaby, B.C., Canada.
V5C6G9.
voice: (604) 292-9089 (direct line)
fax:    (604) 292-9010
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
www: www.norsat.com

-----Original Message-----
From: TSListServer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On
Behalf Of Fabian Hartery
Sent: Thursday, February 08, 2001 1:13 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list proteledausers
Subject: RE: [PROTEL EDA USERS]: Seems Protel has broken DXF Import in
99 se?

I have experienced the reverse problem with exports of DXF's from Protel. I
officially learned, Protel's exports do not like arcs especially in
schematic symbols, user created. Otherwise, PWB exports seemed to be ok.
Dang... when your larger format stuff must be printed with a plotter almost
from the tube era that only responds to the ogre (ACAD)

ACAD seems to be a rather complex entity in it's rule's association. I am no
expert on this, but I believe there conditional options that are
configurable. Why not throw the DXF at Protel and see what they think.

Fabe