Why not export your spreadsheet as a csv file and then you can import it
into XL?

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark E Witherite [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2001 5:06 PM
To: Protel EDA Forum
Subject: [PEDA] Spread sheet woes

Hi Everyone,
         I've been working with the spread sheet server that came with
Protel and it's been giving me a lot of grief .  I can't do a block
copy.  The undo command causes an "attempt to commit a rollback with no
transaction"  error .  Lastly when I deleted a block of cells, all the
cells to the  right shifted over to the left. (now all my columns are
misalignment.
         My question is, can I change the spreadsheet server to Excel?  And
if so how do I do it?

         If I can't change over is there a possibly that My spreadsheet
server is corrupted ?
Thanks in advance
Mark Witherite
Sr Research Technologist