I have started a new project in the last few days,  using Protel99 SE
SP6,  and Windows 98.

Before starting the project,  the desktop icons were correct and
stable.  In the last few days,  always sometime after having run Protel,  I
have experienced 3 occurrences of desktop icons having been changed to
another type of icon.

For example,  after bringing up a net list in wordpad,  several of my
.doc icons suddenly started displaying my email client icon.

So far it seems to be a random event.  Trying to create a reproducible
test case.  Not a real problem for me,  just wondering if anyone else
has seen this?

---Phil

* To join or leave this list visit: