www.perl.com has some interesting ways to kill spam...

do a search for 'spam' in the search box....

of course, some of this is way easier to do on Unix type platforms
(especially running daemon style and integrating with mail services), but
not impossible to integrate with Outlook or your favorite email program
under win32...  SOme of these approaches would be best running on your ISPs
servers to nip it in the bud.... perhaps one should talk with the ISP to set
up spam filtering or providing a list of offenders... they might turn a deaf
ear, but who knows...  SInce my ISP runs Free BSD unix that also provides
shell access, I could probably run it as a cron job from my own ~/bin or
~/public_html/CGI area as a junk mail address that I have set up.  it is
also relatively easy to telnet to the mail server port and interact with
cobbled header text as a different user (Mail Delivery Subsystem error
message returned etc)...  but an automated approach would be better...

spam.pl
spam.pl is a perl script that extracts all relaying hosts from the headers
of a spam mail and sends a complaint mail to all the responsible mail server
administrators.

My Life With Spam (http://www.perl.com/pub/a/2000/02/spamfilter.html)
In the second part of a tutorial on how to filter spam, Mark-Jason Dominus
shows what to do with spam once you've caught it.  Feb. 09, 2000

My Life With Spam: Part 3 (http://www.perl.com/pub/a/2000/03/spam3.html)
In the third part of a tutorial on how to filter spam, Mark-Jason Dominus
reveals how he relegates mail to his losers list, blacklist and whitelist.
Mar. 15, 2000
..
..
..