G'day,
I too have had to suffer with this lame "EDA Tools Cafe News" spam and I
haven't posted here for a couple of months.
They must get the info from the archives. I did however register with PCDmag
list a few days before it started. Maybe it comes from there.

Regards,
Michael Beavis

Hi,

there seems to be a coincidence in receiving spam (with PEDA as subject !!)
and posting to this group. After I sent some posts during the last
fortnight, I received about half a dozen of spam mails, half of them from
.au servers, the rest from elsewhere. Someone seems to collect addresses
for advertising. One example, where one might argue if it's spamming or
not, is the "EDA Tools Cafe News" I received twice since last week. I did
not ask for it, nor am I interested in all the US job offers it contains,
nor in the weak rest of it. So I count this under spamming also.

Regards,

Gisbert Auge
N.A.T. GmbH