> In any case, I'm generating a list of possible reply addresses for a
potent deinculsion request addresses at ibsystems by PEDA members. More to
come...

A friend of mine uses a technique for determining who sells junk mail
(postal) mailing lists.  When he fills out any warranty registration cards
or reply-by-mail things, he will alter his name slightly.  For instance,
instead of using his real name (Mark), he may use Mario, Mack, Mick, etc.
When the junk mail starts pouring in addressed to an alias, he knows who
sold his name.  Then he writes a crank letter to them.  Not that it does any
good - he just likes jousting windmills.  Me, I just dump the junk mail in
the paper recycle bin.  Except for credit card offers - I shred those in the
paper shredder to thwart dumpster divers that would fill out credit card
applications in my name.

In order to make this sort of thing work for e-mail, I suppose you would
have to request some e-mail aliases from your ISP.  Too much work for me; I
just delete the spam.

Best regards,
Ivan Baggett
Bagotronix Inc.