"Update free primitives from component pads" (found in Design/ netlist
manager / menu) may work if the main pad is a component. If it is not, make
one:

I had a similar problem with a terminal block with 4 pins that connect to
the terminal, here's how I solved it:

1) make a schematic part with one pin;

2) make a pcb footprint with multiple pads (4 in my case) all with the
*designator matching the single pin* in the schematic part.

The other way I tried was placing multiple pins *on top of one another* in
the schematic part to match 4 different designated pads in the pcb part. It
worked, but not as well. As a junction was always placed at the pin end
(auto-junction was on) even if only one wire was connecting to it. Looked a
bit ugly, not the way to go.

Hope this helps.

Tom.