From: "Sean James" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Protel EDA Forum" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, November 12, 2001 2:36 PM
Subject: [PEDA] HELP!

Has anybody out there ever have to upated a schematic's reference
designators based on a PCB layout, when there is NOT a netlist to back
annotate. I have to clean up an engineer's schematics, and he refuses to use
an inteligent schematic & layout. He just places the parts on the board and
wires them up. Not only does this create a situation where I have to clean
up the schematics (Ref Des's; missing or incorrect parts; wrong connections,
etc.), it is also difficult and time cosuming to go back through the board
and assign our company's part numbers.

Sean James
PCB Designer
Telecast Fiber Systems, Inc.