At 09:21 AM 11/13/01 -0500, Sean James wrote:
>Ian, this is a good suggestion, however, the PCB hasn't any named nets. He
>just wires point to point, and keeps track of the wiring in his head by
>using his rough schematic.

I'll be more explicit.

That is *not* a problem. Design/Netlist/Menu/Create Netlist from Connected
Copper will give all the nets names. Then you reload that net list and run
Design/Netlist/Menu/Update Free Primitives from Connected Pads, and your
board will be just as if it had been designed with a net list.

There is another command, Export Netlist from PCB, which would not work,
this command merely exports the pad net assignments, not actual connections.

The command names may be different from what I have written, but you should
get the idea.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Abdulrahman Lomax
Easthampton, Massachusetts USA