When a multi-part component is placed on the schematic, and you need to
set, or change the footprint; why do you have to change it for each
part??
There might be an easy solution......but to me a seems stupid, as the
component is not going to have two different footprints.
I know you can do global changes, or set the footprint (using tab key)
when placing, or change it for each part of the component.
But you would (or I would) have thought that if you change one of the
footprints, Protel would automatically change the other parts of the
component..........wouldn't you?????

Steve