Hi all,

I'm new to the list. If this is a Frequently-Asked Question, or too
off-topic to be appropriate, please advise and I'll take it to the Open
Forum.

I've been running v3.2.3 Advanced Schematic and Advanced PCB for a darn
long time. While Protel has certainly advanced the product over the past
years, it has not added much in the way of useful functionality for the
kind of work I do (two-sided boards, large through-hole components, analog
signals that I pretty much need me to route by hand, no more than four or
five schematic sheets per project). So I've just not needed to upgrade.

However, I do have the occasional small low-speed digital board I need to
do and was wondering if Protel ever offered any kind of supplemental
shape-based or more advanced type of router for PCB3. I know that they did
for 2.5 and 2.8, but can't find any mention of such in the online manuals
for PCB3.

If they did, it might be useful to me. If anyone has a copy to sell (and if
it is within the terms of the Protel license agreement to do so), or knows
where I might buy one, please drop me a note at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Best regards,

Mike Elliott