P99SE SP6, PCB Editor

With Top Solder Mask and Outline (I name Mechanical 1 "Outline") enabled,
as initially displayed, with Outline being the current layer, only actual
primitives on the Solder Mask and Outline layers are displayed. The
calculated solder mask pads are not displayed.

If one clicks on the Top Solder Mask tab to make it the current layer, the
pads are displayed.

If one then hits View/Refresh, top surface pads disappear, only
through-hole pads continue to be displayed.

If one makes Outline the current layer and then changes back to Top Solder
Mask, the surface pads reappear.

I could find no way to display any surface mount solder mask pads with Top
Solder Mask as the only enabled layer. In this case, only through-hole
solder mask pads appear.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Abdulrahman Lomax
Easthampton, Massachusetts USA