I think when I started the P99 stuff (I've been a user for way longer than
that, but only the P99 is relevant to this) I was using a Celeron 300 or
possibly a PII-166. I now have an Athlon 900, 768MB RAM, A fast 60GB IBM
drive, and a Geforce2 video card. All this stuff is cheap now and it damn
fast.

Tony