This email is probably more directed at Protel (sorry, Altimatum...ooops,
Altium).

I am not aware of a way around this Steve. I have a Logitech mouse I can use
to scroll with, but I don't like it. The PCB method is much better and more
accurate.

I also would love to see the same editing functionality in the Schematic
editor.
Particularity this right button scrolling. Protel put it higher on your,
what must
be a huge, list.

It is the common every minute/second type actions that we can gain
productivity.
Personally I'd rather see improvements made in these areas than new features.

While on productivity, when are we going to move from this antiquated Access
database engine and ODBC to a more effective network'able database system?
Try as we might, we just cannot get a satisfactory level of performance out of
Access97 databases over the network.  I have consulted with some database
gurus and the consensus is this old technology is inherently bad for the level
of work we try to achieve with it.

At 09:57 AM 14/11/2001 +0000, you wrote:
>Also, while on this point, in PCB editor holding down the right hand
>mouse button allows you to scroll around the screen, but not in the
>Schematic editor, why is this? Is there a way round it?
>
>Steve

Regards,

Colin Weber