I didn't mean that second part for you specifically; it was just part of my
train of thought to all the people that complain about this or that being
slow: panning, autorouting, saving and loading of files.

So anyway you got my point about the PCB being able to right button pan but
the schematic can't do it. It woud be nice if it could.

Tony