At the moment I'm using a 3DLabs Oxygen VX1 32Mb Graphics Card, on an
Intel 800Mhz Machine with 132Mb memory.

Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: Tony Karavidas [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 14 November 2001 17:44
To: Protel EDA Forum
Subject: Re: [PEDA] Annoying movement behaviour in PCB Editor

THat is a BONUS FEATURE in PCB. We WISH the SCH tools had the same
thing!!!
About the other slow issue: Get a faster video card or faster CPU or
both.
My system used to be like that, but it screams now in regards to
panning/redrawing left to right. I'm not talking state-of-the-art, I
only
have a Geforce2 card that was $100 or so but it's quite fast on a 900MHz
Athlon.

You people that are running on 400MHz or slower machines are doing
yourselves a disservice. You make a living on a  PC, and the h/w is so
cheap
these days, you'd save yourselves frustration and time by spending a
little
money, which equates to money saved if your time is worth anything. (and
know it is!)

Tony