From: Don Ingram [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2001 3:48 PM
To: Protel EDA Forum
Subject: [PEDA] SPICE Documentation - A good Book anyone ?

Hi All,

Does anyone have a source of documentation that is compatible with the
dialect of spice in the prottle package.

We have purchased a few texts thru Amazon but have found them to have some
major differences with prottle-spice which conspire to make it
useless-spice. The other alternative was to look for some user manuals from
another product which may be a little better supported.

Cheers

Don Ingram