IIRC, the Ipaq series uses on-board video that shares the main RAM (no
dedicated VRAM, yuck). Also I think it has no expansion slots so you can't
even try a separate video card with dedicated VRAM.

Sharing memory between applications and video is asking for trouble with any
graphics intensive programs. It's Ok for word processing, other office type
applications and simple children's games but, it is nothing but trouble for
serious CAD or, graphics editing (and 3D games too).

I think you need a different PC as others have suggested.

Paul