From: "Jeff Adolphs" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Protel EDA Forum (E-mail)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, November 26, 2001 3:19 PM
Subject: [PEDA] Protel Crashes

Hello! I have had extended RAM removed from my computer thinking the RAM
was bad.

Computer is Compaq Ipaq, now with 64 meg of RAM, W2K.

Day One: no computer crashes.

Day Two: three Protel 99SE crashes. All three gave an error window
starting with something like: Access violation at address 00444C65 in
module 'Client99...   All three crashes were in a span of 5 1/2 hours
(10:15 AM EST, 11:15 AM EST, and 3:00 PM EST).

Question: Could the 3 Protel 99SE crashes be from running with only 64
meg of RAM, Protel needs reloaded from numerous crashes with bad
extended RAM, or other hardware problems suspected? Any guesses?

Thank You!
Jeff