From: Bob Jones [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2001 3:04 PM
To: Protel EDA Forum
Subject: Re: [PEDA] Protel Crashes

I too use a Compaq, although not the same as yours, and get maybe 2-5
lock-ups per week. I don't think they are Protel (Altium, whatever)
related.
I think they may be memory leaks or hardware related. Today, as a matter
of
fact I've downloaded a program called "Memokit" from MacAfee, suppose to
improve memory leaks and memory performance and all that good stuff.
I'll
try to keep you posted.