I usually draw the schematic part identical to the pcb footprint,
meaning including power.
Since I'm not using the autorouter this allows me to think about
the tracks while doing the schematic. Or when I have to swap
parts (quad op), they are easier to find. It also simplifies doing
measurements as the schematic corresponds to the pcb.

Rene