From: Tim Fifield [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, December 13, 2001 1:43 PM
To: Protel EDA Forum
Subject: Re: [PEDA] .TXT File generation

Thanks Tony, but I'm too busy to test the Pad X&Y theory right now.

(To Group) However, my next problem is that I have a 170 test points on the
bottom of my pcb that don't have the "testpoint" box checked and I can't
seem to globally edit to change them all so I can generate a testpoint
report. Any thoughts???

Tim