On 12:01 PM 16/12/2001 +1100, Ian Wilson said:
>On 04:43 PM 13/12/2001 -0400, Tim Fifield said:
>>Thanks Tony, but I'm too busy to test the Pad X&Y theory right now.
>>
>>(To Group) However, my next problem is that I have a 170 test points on the
>>bottom of my pcb that don't have the "testpoint" box checked and I can't
>>seem to globally edit to change them all so I can generate a testpoint
>>report. Any thoughts???
>>
>>Tim
>
>Some time ago I wrote a server to help with the lack of global attribute
>access for the testpoint status.  You can find it here:
>http://www.considered.com.au/Protel01.htm
>
>Ian Wilson

Harry Selfridge pointed out a permissions problem - this has been fixed
sorry for any inconvenience.  This happened after uploading the site to our
hosting service after a major outage (they had to rebuild their machines)
and the backups they had paid the fancy US-based data farm had not been
done - and the hosting service had not checked their backups. I was
overseas for a couple of weeks and the person that did the upload is not as
technical as me and neither of us fully checked everything.

Bye for now,
Ian Wilson