Mid is the "geometric" center of the object. Who knows exactly how they
compute it and what they take into account???? IIRC, this is what I've used
in the past.

I believe the Ref if the "Reference" point assigned when the component was
built in the library editor.

Pad? Dunno. Maybe this uses "Pad1" as a default.

You could try placing a part or two and telling us. :)

I any case, the assembly house when programming their P&P machines will
verify and correct for offsets or inaccuracies in these numbers. I've seen
them do tria runs to figure out if all these numbers are correct.

Tony