From: Stephen Smith [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2001 11:32 AM
To: Protel EDA Forum
Subject: Re: [PEDA] Dual Footprints

I thought that this option was just a way of assigning different footprints
that may be used, to a library symbol, so that you could quickly select a
footprint (within the Schematic Editor) without having to type it.
What I want to do is have two footprints on the same PCB assigned to a
single symbol on the corresponding schematic.

Steve