At 06:48 PM 12/21/2001 +0000, Steve Wiseman wrote:
>Danger, Will Robinson! The Matrox drivers, at least unitil very recently
>when I gave up trying, do _not_ work on twin-CPU machines. (I tend to run
>twins, so I can have Specctra battering away in the background, but keep
>on Protelling on the other).

Computers are cheap, really cheap, at least single-CPU computers are, so if
I were so flush as to have a Specctra license, I'd seriously think of
setting another box next to my system, putting in a keyboard and monitor
switch -- unless I had extras and room for them -- and running Specctra on
that. "The network is the computer" is a bit trite now, but I just upgraded
my old 10MBPS ethernet to 100MBPS, which I should have done quite some time
ago.

In fact, I am upgrading everything, I intend to write about it. Prices are
*really* good, it's a buyer's market.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Abdulrahman Lomax
Easthampton, Massachusetts USA