On Sun, 23 Dec 2001, Brian Guralnick wrote:

> If you have SB Lives in those PC, you need a specific SB Live drivers to prevent the
> crashes.

Nope, my SB / GeForce in this machine is rock-solid stable, with uptimes
of month+, (although something eventually eats enough Ram that I reboot to
clear up, but the extra 1/2 gig got me an extra 2 weeks uptime for trivial
money - worth the upgrade...)

> Also, keep the Matrox cards in 32 bit mode for all of their screens to help prevent
> crashes.

Eh? 32bit-per-pixel (which I always run), or something else? (changing
resolutions, drivers, colour depth, acceleration could change the
frequency of my twin-CPU Matrox crashes, but never to an acceptable level
:(

Steve